Select your language
language school, secretarial & administration services, translation and interpreting.

Admin help for individuals

Whether you are here for a short break, a long family holiday or if you live here permanently, we can help you.

Do not hesitate to call us for any enquiry, we can advise on a wide range of issues concerning daily life in France. Here is a non-exhaustive list of what we can do.

We liaise with appropriate administration bodies and professionals in order to provide you with a quality service with the aim of making your life easier in France.

  • Register and deal with the French health system (CPAM, RSI, MSA) and medical professionals (doctor, dentist, hospital …)
  • Register your vehicle in France
  • Stay connected with utilities (internet, telephone, mobile, electricity, water, television …)
  • Open a bank account
  • Get insured (house, vehicle, health …)
  • Deal with any administration (tax office, social security, CPAM, URSSAF, RSI, MSA, CAF …)
  • Deal with bills (Taxes Foncières, Taxe d’Habitation, Impôts sur les Revenus, Ordures Ménagères/Rubbish collection …)
  • Understand the property buying process and development rules (Notaires, Estate Agents, Permis de Construire, Déclaration de Travaux, tradesmen …)
  • Help you to start up and run a business. (see page "Admin Help for Businesses for more information)
  • Help with pensions and investments
  • Bereavement

Contact us for a consultation. 
Company EGOLIS S.A.R.L. CONTINENTAL HORIZONS, 15 Place d'Armes, 86150 L'Isle Jourdain, France. Tél: +33 (0)5 49 84 17 73.